When you set up your Project of the Month membership, you will be charged for the first month's payment, and will receive a receipt at that time. You will receive a receipt after the initial transaction, but not after each subsequent monthly donation. However, through your GlobalGiving account, you can access your donation history at any time and get a snapshot of your total donations made to date. And, in January of the coming year, we will email you an aggregated receipt for tax purposes reflecting all of your donations during the year.
Articles in this section
- How does the money get to the project?
- I forgot my password. How do I find it?
- Can I donate anonymously?
- What are the methods of payment?
- How do I donate by check?
- Is there a minimum donation?
- How do I cancel my recurring donation?
- I need to change the credit card I am using for my monthly donation. How do I do that?
- When will I be charged for my monthly donation?
- How do I change the amount of my monthly donation?