While there is no limit to the number of program materials you can submit, GlobalGiving prioritizes the quality of program materials much more than quantity. For example, a thorough annual report may be enough program materials for one organization, while another organization may need to submit three different documents to provide the same amount of information.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- What do I need for the application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?
- My organization is recently founded and we only have one year of financial reports, can we submit one year?
- The application has rejected my document for upload because it is too large, what do I do?
- I do not have a bank account in my organization’s registered name, is that OK?
- Will you accept bank statements as financial reports?
- I have a balance sheet that shows my organization's assets, is this a sufficient financial report?