While there is no limit to the number of program materials you can submit, GlobalGiving prioritizes the quality of program materials much more than quantity. For example, a thorough annual report may be enough program materials for one organization, while another organization may need to submit three different documents to provide the same amount of information.
Articles in this section
- How do I join GlobalGiving?
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?
- I am not a registered nonprofit organization. Can I still apply for GlobalGiving?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?