Partners, Leaders, and Superstars are welcome to submit numerous projects through GlobalGiving. There is no limit to how many projects you can post; however, we recommend that you wait until you are comfortable updating and promoting your project and have begun to foster relationships with your donors before posting several projects. Remember that organizations must post separate quarterly project reports for every project on GlobalGiving’s site.
Articles in this section
- How to Link Directly to Recurring Donation Option on Project Page
- How should I be communicating the fee to my donors?
- Adding Users to Your Accout
- How to Create a Direct Link for A Specific Donation Options
- How to Create Thank You Templates
- How do I add a photo to my thank you notes?
- When is my Project Report due?
- Who sees my Project Reports?
- Can I post a project report for a “Funded” or “Retired” project?
- Why does my project say “Funded” or "Retired"?