Reports that include elements that we asked you to exclude or otherwise don’t meet our criteria will be rejected. When we reject reports, it’s often because they have broken URL links or share beneficiary names, and we include a reason outlining what element might need to be fixed. Please make necessary changes and then resubmit the report for review.
Articles in this section
- How to Link Directly to Recurring Donation Option on Project Page
- How should I be communicating the fee to my donors?
- Adding Users to Your Accout
- How to Create a Direct Link for A Specific Donation Options
- How to Create Thank You Templates
- How do I add a photo to my thank you notes?
- When is my Project Report due?
- Who sees my Project Reports?
- Can I post a project report for a “Funded” or “Retired” project?
- Why does my project say “Funded” or "Retired"?