Reports that include elements that we asked you to exclude or otherwise don’t meet our criteria will be rejected. When we reject reports, it’s often because they have broken URL links or share beneficiary names, and we include a reason outlining what element might need to be fixed. Please make necessary changes and then resubmit the report for review.
Articles in this section
- What are GlobalGiving’s reporting requirements?
- How do I post a report?
- When is my report due?
- Who sees my reports?
- Can I post a project report for a “Funded” or “Retired” project?
- How do I make a great report?
- Can I know the names of donors who left feedback on our project report using NPS?
- What does our nonprofit's Net Promoter Score (NPS) mean?
- Why do I have to report if I haven't raised funds for my project yet?
- What does it mean if my Project Report is rejected?