Donors are the intended audience for project reports and all the project reports you send out will go to every donor that has donated to your project (and who is still subscribed to the emails). By default, project reports are automatically emailed to your donors at 12 pm Eastern Time the day after the report is approved. You can also choose to change the timing that reports are sent out to donors by selecting a specific time at the bottom of project report editor, right above the “Save and Submit” button. Your can see the reports for your organization by clicking "Reports" on the left hand side of your Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How to Link Directly to Recurring Donation Option on Project Page
- How should I be communicating the fee to my donors?
- Adding Users to Your Accout
- How to Create a Direct Link for A Specific Donation Options
- How to Create Thank You Templates
- How do I add a photo to my thank you notes?
- When is my Project Report due?
- Who sees my Project Reports?
- Can I post a project report for a “Funded” or “Retired” project?
- Why does my project say “Funded” or "Retired"?