Donors are the intended audience for project reports and all the project reports you send out will go to every donor that has donated to your project (and who is still subscribed to the emails). By default, project reports are automatically emailed to your donors at 12 pm Eastern Time the day after the report is approved. You can also choose to change the timing that reports are sent out to donors by selecting a specific time at the bottom of project report editor, right above the “Save and Submit” button. Your can see the reports for your organization by clicking "Reports" on the left hand side of your Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What are GlobalGiving’s reporting requirements?
- How do I post a report?
- When is my report due?
- Who sees my reports?
- Can I post a project report for a “Funded” or “Retired” project?
- How do I make a great report?
- Can I know the names of donors who left feedback on our project report using NPS?
- What does our nonprofit's Net Promoter Score (NPS) mean?
- Why do I have to report if I haven't raised funds for my project yet?
- What does it mean if my Project Report is rejected?