Donors living in the EU have been able to donate on GlobalGiving for years, but when they’ve used their Euro credit or debit card, they’ve been charged a currency conversion fee by their bank. This isn’t a great experience for them. So, GlobalGiving is adding support for Euros so that if a donor wants to donate €10, their card will only be charged €10. GlobalGiving will pay the bank’s currency conversion fees out of our normal fees at no extra cost to you. We will consolidate all donations to your organization, including USD, GBP, EUR, and any M-PESA donations, and send you one unified disbursement.
Articles in this section
- How does the money get to the project?
- I forgot my password. How do I find it?
- Can I donate anonymously?
- What are the methods of payment?
- How do I donate by check?
- Is there a minimum donation?
- How do I cancel my recurring donation?
- I need to change the credit card I am using for my monthly donation. How do I do that?
- When will I be charged for my monthly donation?
- How do I change the amount of my monthly donation?