Fundraiser pages are a tool we provide for donors to help raise money for their favorite GlobalGiving projects. The fundraiser tool is meant to raise funds for active projects on the site. When your friends, family, and supporters give to your fundraiser, the donations are directly channeled to the nonprofit project you chose to support. That way, you never have to worry about managing the funds, and can instead focus on creating the maximum impact for your favorite GlobalGiving project.
Here's how to create a fundraiser:
- First go to this page to get started: https://www.globalgiving.org/fundraisers.
- There you will be asked to write a title, description, and optionally upload a photo or set a fundraising goal. You can edit this information later.
- Then, choose the GlobalGiving project you would like your fundraiser to support.
- If you choose more than one project to fundraiser for, donors will have a choice to which project their donation goes to.
- Once you submit you have a fundraiser page! You will see a big header at the top with a link to "edit your fundraiser."
- You can always go back and edit your fundraiser! Just log in to your GlobalGiving account here. From there you can go to your fundraiser, edit your fundraiser, or delete it.