Your due diligence is valid for two years after the date of approval of your application. All organizations must submit a renewal application two years after their first approval date. We know that’s a long way away, but we will remind you via Project Entry and email sixty days before the renewal deadline.
Articles in this section
- How do I join GlobalGiving?
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?
- I am not a registered nonprofit organization. Can I still apply for GlobalGiving?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?