The application must be completed in English. Documents (such as the government certificate, organizational documents, financial statements, and budgets) that are not in English must also be translated into English. However translations do not need to be official or notarized. We accept informal translations, including translations made using Google translate, if it is the fastest and easiest translation method for your organization.
Articles in this section
- How do I join GlobalGiving?
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?
- I am not a registered nonprofit organization. Can I still apply for GlobalGiving?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?