The application must be completed in English. Documents (such as the government certificate, organizational documents, financial statements, and budgets) that are not in English must also be translated into English. However translations do not need to be official or notarized. We accept informal translations, including translations made using Google translate, if it is the fastest and easiest translation method for your organization.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- What do I need for the application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?
- My organization is recently founded and we only have one year of financial reports, can we submit one year?
- The application has rejected my document for upload because it is too large, what do I do?
- I do not have a bank account in my organization’s registered name, is that OK?
- Will you accept bank statements as financial reports?
- I have a balance sheet that shows my organization's assets, is this a sufficient financial report?