If your organization is fiscally-sponsored you and your fiscal sponsor will both be required to submit applications. When you start your application indicate that you are not a registered non-profit and that you are fiscally-sponsored by a registered nonprofit. GlobalGiving will be in touch with your fiscal sponsor to validate the relationship. Both the implementing project and the fiscal sponsor will be required to submit due diligence applications.
Articles in this section
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?
- I am not a registered nonprofit organization. Can I still apply for GlobalGiving?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?
- My organization is recently founded and we only have one year of financial reports, can we submit one year?