A bank statement is not an acceptable financial report. Financial reports must detail sources of income (ex. individual donations, grants, events, fundraisers, etc.) and expenses (ex. salaries, programmatic activities, fundraising costs, etc.).
Articles in this section
- How do I join GlobalGiving?
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?
- I am not a registered nonprofit organization. Can I still apply for GlobalGiving?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?