The United States does not participate in the IBAN network. Therefore, GlobalGiving requires a SWIFT code to transfer funds. You may obtain your SWIFT code by contacting your bank branch. If possible, please try to use the branch specific code. You can also look up your bank's SWIFT code by performing a BIC search at www.swift.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- What do I need for the application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?
- My organization is recently founded and we only have one year of financial reports, can we submit one year?
- The application has rejected my document for upload because it is too large, what do I do?
- I do not have a bank account in my organization’s registered name, is that OK?
- Will you accept bank statements as financial reports?
- I have a balance sheet that shows my organization's assets, is this a sufficient financial report?