The United States does not participate in the IBAN network. Therefore, GlobalGiving requires a SWIFT code to transfer funds. You may obtain your SWIFT code by contacting your bank branch. If possible, please try to use the branch specific code. You can also look up your bank's SWIFT code by performing a BIC search at www.swift.com.
Articles in this section
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?
- I am not a registered nonprofit organization. Can I still apply for GlobalGiving?
- What is the status of my application?
- How many program materials should I submit?
- How do I find my SWIFT code?
- My organization is recently founded and we only have one year of financial reports, can we submit one year?