- Make the project title clear, concise, and descriptive of your project.
- Tell donors how they can help.
- Use a jargon-free, project-specific summary.
- Make sure your project description is easy to understand.
- Include a range of donation options, for example $20 to $250. There must be a donation option under $50
- Post an achievable and reasonable funding goal. Anything over $100,000 requires that you attach your organization's budget!
Click here for more detailed tips on posting a great project.