You should only deactivate a project if you are no longer participating in the work described, or your organization is no longer able to fundraise on GlobalGiving. Otherwise, you should make edits to your projects and create new projects before choosing to deactivate a project.
If you wish to deactivate a project:
- Login to your GlobalGiving account here. If you have forgotten your password, please follow the instructions on this page.
- On your Organization Dashboard, find the project you would like to deactivate and click the "deactivate project" link.
- Select your final project report to send to donors.
- Select a project to roll over any recurring donations the deactivated project had.
- Click submit, your project will become inactive shortly.