In order to reach the goals of the Accelerator, you must reach out to individuals that are in your networks to ask them to give money to your project through GlobalGiving. These can be colleagues, friends, family, volunteers, board members, etc. GlobalGiving is here to help you set up a strategy and provide support but we are not promoting your project to donors. GlobalGiving is not able to provide you with contact information for potential donors.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?