Organizations registered in India, with an FCRA, and have been reviewed and vetted by a third party vetting organization are eligible for this partnership. Third party vetting organizations include: Guidestar India, GiveIndia, GlobalGiving, Dasra, Letzchange, etc. If an organization has not been vetted by a third party, they may either do so through Guidestar India or through GlobalGiving.
Articles in this section
- What is Impact Guru?
- What is the GlobalGiving + Impact Guru Partnership?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible to be a part of this program?
- Is it necessary for an NGO to have an FCRA permit to be eligible to participate under this partnership?
- Will I be able to see my Impact Guru donations in my donation manager?
- Where should I send my donors who have questions about their donation?
- What will be the due diligence process for social enterprises to create a campaign and offer tax benefits to donors via this partnership?
- Can an Indian or Southeast Asian social enterprise offer both US and UK tax benefits to donors under this partnership?
- When will donations made on Impact Guru reach the organization?
- How do I access USD and GBP on Impact Guru for my organization?