GlobalGiving only offers transactions in USD and GBP at this time. If you would like to give in INR, Please go to the Impact Guru platform to see if the organization you’re hoping to give to is listed there–you can access this here. If you do not see your organization of choice listed you may refer them for review here
Articles in this section
- What is Impact Guru?
- What is the GlobalGiving + Impact Guru Partnership?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible to be a part of this program?
- Is it necessary for an NGO to have an FCRA permit to be eligible to participate under this partnership?
- Will I be able to see my Impact Guru donations in my donation manager?
- Where should I send my donors who have questions about their donation?
- What will be the due diligence process for social enterprises to create a campaign and offer tax benefits to donors via this partnership?
- Can an Indian or Southeast Asian social enterprise offer both US and UK tax benefits to donors under this partnership?
- When will donations made on Impact Guru reach the organization?
- How do I access USD and GBP on Impact Guru for my organization?