Impact Guru and GlobalGiving primary mission is to empower nonprofits and people to do good. To have long lasting impact, we want to be sustainable; hence we retain a small percentage of the funds raised per fundraiser, mainly to cover a fraction of our operating costs. For organizations raising funds under this partnership, Impact Guru and GlobalGiving will charge a total of 15% fee on total funds raised. Therefore, for every US$100 raised, your organized will receive $85. A one-time international wire transfer fees of US$40 will apply per transfer into your bank account at the end of your campaign.
Articles in this section
- What is Impact Guru?
- What is the GlobalGiving + Impact Guru Partnership?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible to be a part of this program?
- Is it necessary for an NGO to have an FCRA permit to be eligible to participate under this partnership?
- Will I be able to see my Impact Guru donations in my donation manager?
- Where should I send my donors who have questions about their donation?
- What will be the due diligence process for social enterprises to create a campaign and offer tax benefits to donors via this partnership?
- Can an Indian or Southeast Asian social enterprise offer both US and UK tax benefits to donors under this partnership?
- When will donations made on Impact Guru reach the organization?
- How do I access USD and GBP on Impact Guru for my organization?