GlobalGiving has an online Project Entry system which includes options to upload photos, include a video, and write up the description of your project. You can start collecting the information right away and then enter it into the Project Entry system when you are ready. GlobalGiving does not accept project proposals via email.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?