GlobalGiving accepts donations made in the following ways:
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB cards are all accepted, including bank-issued credit cards under those names
- Debit Card: GlobalGiving does accept debit card donations for the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. As a note, international debit cards may need to be registered at their local banks in order to be used on GlobalGiving. If your donor is having trouble giving, please have them contact their bank.
- PayPal: Donors can use PayPal from any country in order to make a donation through GlobalGiving. It is the easiest way to donate through GlobalGiving!
- Check: GlobalGiving accepts check donations for your project as long as they are received by our office at least two full business days before the end of the Accelerator campaign. Checks should be made out to GlobalGiving Foundation and include your project ID number in the memo line. They should be mailed to GlobalGiving's office. International checks must be at least $100 USD, US checks must be $10 or more.
- Wire transfer: Donors can make donations via wire transfer. GlobalGiving is not able to cover the cost of the transfer which can range from $30-$50 or more. We only recommend this option if the donation is larger and it is the only way to donate for that donor.