M-Changa and GlobalGiving have entered into a strategic partnership which will enable any GlobalGiving nonprofit partner to raise Kenyan Shilling Donations (KES) via M-Pesa, Airtel, Equitel, and other mobile phone-based money transfer services in Kenya. You can see how to make these donations under "Donation Options" on project pages.
Articles in this section
- What is M-Changa?
- What is the GlobalGiving + M-Changa Partnership?
- What organizations are eligible to use this giving option?
- Where do I go to get help with my M-pesa or mobile-gift?
- What happens with conversion rates with my M-Changa donation?
- Is there a donation minimum to give via M-Pesa and M-Changa?
- Why am I not seeing a fee on small donations via M-Changa?
- When will I get disbursements from my M-Changa donors?
- What are the fees on my donation through M-Changa?
- Can an individual raise funds for their personal or medical needs through GlobalGiving and M-Changa?