This depends on your travel style and comfort levels. Before applying for a position, we encourage you to take some time to research the cost of travel in the region that you would be visiting. There are so great sites to help you estimate daily costs in countries like this one and this one. Don’t forget to include visa expenses, the cost of vaccines, any airfare necessary, and any necessary medication.
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?