Past Field Travelers have funded their trips in a whole variety of ways! Many Field Travelers have been fortunate to receive funding through their universities, or other institutions. Several Field Travelers have used the GlobalGiving platform to raise funds from friends and family for costs associated directly to their work with GlobalGiving (housing, transportation, workshop materials, etc). For costs associated with travel for pleasure, fundraising sites like GoFundMe.com can be used to find financial support .
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?