Yes! We encourage you to take time off and explore the wonderful attractions each country has to offer. Our Field Travelers have hiked to Machu Pichu, rappelled down a waterfall in Uganda, explored the Bolivian salt flats, relaxed on the beaches of Southeast Asia, and played with Cameroonian chimpanzees. Just be sure to take pictures!
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?