Yes, GlobalGiving will provide modest stipend for costs associated with completing site visits to the nonprofit partners, workshops, and other program related costs. GlobalGiving also allows travelers to raise funds with a project page on GlobalGiving to supplement this program-associated stipend. See job description for more details.
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?