The countries you will visit depend on your field position. Some opportunities already have fixed countries assigned to them. Other positions will be focused on a region (for example: South America) and you supervisor will let you know what countries are to be included.
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?