You will undergo an extensive four week training in our office in Washington, DC before you leave. You will learn everything there is to know about GlobalGiving, how to conduct workshops, site visits and you will work with the GlobalGiving team to create your travel itinerary. Our goal is to make sure you are fully prepared to answer any questions and meet any problems that could arise while in the field. And the training doesn't stop there. We'll keep you updated as your experience continues with any new information and programs that arise.
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?