Yes, training is mandatory. You will get invaluable knowledge about GlobalGiving, conducting workshops and site visits. Furthermore, you will be planning out your trip during these weeks and making the first contacts with organizations in the country you will be visiting. It's also a great opportunity to get to know the GlobalGiving staff, and have some fun! If coming to the Washington, DC office is a problem, please clarify in your application.
Articles in this section
- How long is the position?
- Do I need to come to the training in Washington, DC?
- Will I receive training?
- What are the requirements?
- Do I need to speak the local language?
- Will I have time to see some of the tourist sites?
- What support will I receive from GlobalGiving while I am in the field?
- Does GlobalGiving have an office in the country that I will be visiting?
- Will I be traveling by myself?
- Which countries will I be visiting?