GlobalGiving has responded to disasters since 2004 and often has long-standing relationships with nonprofits in disaster-prone areas. We also work with global organizations that specialize in emergency response and disaster recovery. Our partners provide a range of services in areas such as disaster recovery, health care, education, and economic development. GlobalGiving leverages its existing partnerships to provide relief to disaster survivors and, if necessary, vets and adds local partners to our networks in the area.
Articles in this section
- What makes GlobalGiving different from other nonprofits for disaster relief?
- How do I know I can trust my donation to GlobalGiving?
- How long will it take for my money to get to disaster-affected areas?
- Where does the money from a disaster fund go?
- What is the fee on GlobalGiving's disaster funds?
- How will you keep me updated about how my donation is used?
- Can I donate goods, such as bottled water or medical supplies, through GlobalGiving to support relief efforts?
- How does GlobalGiving work with companies and foundations for disaster relief?
- What's GlobalGiving's history in the affected area?
- What is GlobalGivnig's charity rating?