GlobalGiving helps companies give to relief and recovery projects that are important to employees, customers, or other stakeholders. Many companies use GlobalGiving to track and match employee donations to disaster relief efforts, amplifying employee impact and driving further support directly where it's needed. We also facilitate grants to specific organizations and manage ongoing disaster grant programs for companies and foundations like Facebook and the Omidyar Group.
Articles in this section
- What makes GlobalGiving different from other nonprofits for disaster relief?
- How do I know I can trust my donation to GlobalGiving?
- How long will it take for my money to get to disaster-affected areas?
- Where does the money from a disaster fund go?
- What is the fee on GlobalGiving's disaster funds?
- How will you keep me updated about how my donation is used?
- Can I donate goods, such as bottled water or medical supplies, through GlobalGiving to support relief efforts?
- How does GlobalGiving work with companies and foundations for disaster relief?
- What's GlobalGiving's history in the affected area?
- What is GlobalGivnig's charity rating?