The Accelerator is an online crowdfunding challenge. To fundraise during the Accelerator, identify who is in your network that can donate online and ask them to donate to your project page. The people in your network can be colleagues, friends, family, volunteers, board members, etc. GlobalGiving is here to provide you training on how to crowdfund, but we do not promote your project to donors. GlobalGiving is not able to provide you with contact information for potential donors.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?