All trainings are recorded and uploaded to the Accelerator Hub! You can access the Accelerator Hub by following this link: https://www.globalgiving.org/acceleratorhub. Scroll down to the section that says “Training + Project Submission” to find the videos. Please give us 24 hours after each training to upload the videos. You can find additional documents (such as a Network Mapping Worksheet and a Sample Fundraising Calendar) by pressing the “+ Show More” below and to the right of each video title.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?