The Accelerator is the first step to joining GlobalGiving as a permanent partner! The Accelerator is typically a three-week fundraising campaign where the goal is to raise $5,000 USD from 40 unique donors. If you reach these thresholds, you are considered an Accelerator graduate, which means you’re eligible for permanent partnership on GlobalGiving.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?