Yes! You are welcome to join us in the next Accelerator. To participate in the next Accelerator, you must resubmit your project before the project submission date for the next Accelerator. You can duplicate your existing project or you can create a new project. You can find the next submission date by going to the Accelerator page.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?