Your project will be able to start accepting donations when the Accelerator campaign begins. Please refer to https://www.globalgiving.org/accelerator/#dates to see the start time of the upcoming Accelerator. We encourage you to start sharing your project page with your networks prior to the Accelerator start date, but make sure to let them know when they can donate. You can find your project page URL by going to your project page and clicking the SHARE tab located under your photos.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?