GlobalGiving provides you with the tools you need to map your network and communicate effectively. We do not proactively engage our existing donor base to support your project. However, during the Accelerator, your project page is visible to anyone who visits the GlobalGiving website. We view the Accelerator as a way for you to figure out whether GlobalGiving is a good fit for you. The Accelerator is also a way for us to better understand whether or not you have a community of supporters.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?