Organizations participating in the Accelerator can only post one project on the GlobalGiving platform during the Accelerator. This way you can focus your fundraising efforts on that one project to ensure you reach the $5,000 from 40 unique donor goal! If your organization graduates from the Accelerator (by reaching the goal of raising $5,000 USD from 40 unique donors), you can post as many projects as you would like.
Articles in this section
- What is the Accelerator?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- Can I post multiple projects during the Accelerator?
- Why does it say I've reached my limit of projects for the Accelerator?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions about the Accelerator?
- When will my project be able to start accepting donations?
- Does my project need to be in English?
- Can I edit my project after submitting it?
- If I do not meet the Accelerator graduate requirements do I receive the money that I raised?