Answers to some common questions
The minimum donation on the site is $10 USD, £5 GBP, €5 euros (EUR), $10 Canadian dollars (CAD), ...
For security reasons, we are unable to access your password, but it's very easy for you to reset ...
All donations are tax-deductible for donors who are US taxpayers, and all projects on GlobalGivin...
The Accelerator is the first step to joining GlobalGiving’s community of nonprofit partners. The ...
- How do I cancel my recurring donation?
- I need to change the credit card I am using for my monthly donation. How do I do that?
- When will I be charged for my monthly donation?
- How do I change the amount of my monthly donation?
- How do I update the billing information on my recurring donation?
- Will I receive a tax receipt when my credit card is charged each month?
Disaster Recovery Network
- What makes GlobalGiving different from other nonprofits for disaster relief?
- How do I know I can trust my donation to GlobalGiving?
- How long will it take for my money to get to disaster-affected areas?
- Where does the money from a disaster fund go?
- What is the fee on GlobalGiving's disaster funds?
- How will you keep me updated about how my donation is used?
- See all 10 articles
- How do I join GlobalGiving?
- I received an email saying my application needs to be revised. What does that mean?
- How does GlobalGiving work?
- What do I need for the application?
- Can I submit my application materials through email?
- How do I know if my organization is eligible for GlobalGiving?
- See all 24 articles
- What is the Accelerator?
- When's my next opportunity to participate in the Accelerator?
- What are the benefits of becoming a GlobalGiving partner?
- How do I locate information about the Accelerator trainings?
- When do I need to submit my project?
- How do I send in my project for the Accelerator?
- See all 17 articles
- Is my nonprofit allowed to advocate for a specific cause?
- Can my nonprofit use GlobalGiving to lobby for a specific cause?
- Can I edit my project page to display in currencies other than USD?
- How do I create a new project?
- How do I edit my project?
- How long can projects remain on the GlobalGiving?
- See all 12 articles
Thank You Note Manager
- What is a thank you note automation rule?
- How can I make a thank you note template?
- Can I customize my thank you note automation settings or is there a standard rule?
- How do I add a photo to my thank you notes?
- How do I see which thank you note template was used for each donor?
- In the Thank You Note Manager, how is Engagement calculated?
- See all 7 articles
- How can I create a direct link for a specific donation options?
- How can I link directly to recurring donation options?
- How does GlobalGiving choose what projects are featured on the homepage?
- Where can I access past webinar recordings?
- Can my organization add our GlobalGiving donors to our newsletter list, or email them directly?
- How should I be communicating the fee to my donors?
- What is M-Changa?
- What is the GlobalGiving + M-Changa Partnership?
- What organizations are eligible to use this giving option?
- Where do I go to get help with my M-pesa or mobile-gift?
- What happens with conversion rates with my M-Changa donation?
- Is there a donation minimum to give via M-Pesa and M-Changa?
- See all 11 articles
Corporate Gift Cards
- Can my company get reports about eCard redemptions?
- Why do Gift Cards expire?
- What happens when gift cards aren’t redeemed?
- How can I order GlobalGiving physical gift cards in bulk to give to a large group of recipients?
- How can I order GlobalGiving eCards in bulk to give to a large group of recipients?
- How do I place a corporate gift card order?
- See all 7 articles
Corporate Partnerships on GlobalGiving
- My company wants to support GlobalGiving projects. How can I start fundraising as a small business?
- What tools and services does GlobalGiving have to help with your cause marketing campaign?
- I'd like to start a corporate partnership with GlobalGiving. Where do I start?
- How can GlobalGiving work with corporate partners?
- Which companies are currently working with GlobalGiving?