I am registered nonprofit outside of the United States, can I still apply?

Yes! About fifty percent of GlobalGiving’s partners are internationally registered organizations.

Organizations registered in a country other than the United States are asked to provide the following documents:

If your documents are not in English, you will also be asked to provide English translations; we accept unofficial translations, including those made with Google Translate:

  1. Program materials
  2. Letter of reference
  3. Certificate of government registration
  4. Founding document (with dissolution clause)
  5. Financial documents (2 years of financial statements and a current year budget)
  6. Disbursement information
  7. Names of senior staff and board members
  8. Terms and Conditions
Was this article helpful?
109 out of 127 found this helpful