Do I need to complete the application in English? Do I need to translate my documents into English? Does the translation need to be official?

The application must be completed in English. Documents (such as the government certificate, organizational documents, financial statements, and budgets) that are not in English must also be translated into English. However translations do not need to be official or notarized. We accept informal translations, including translations made using Google translate, if it is the fastest and easiest translation method for your organization.

Was this article helpful?
13 out of 19 found this helpful