If your organization decides to receive GlobalGiving disbursements to your Brazilian bank account using FXecute, your organization will be required to complete a one-time setup process with StoneX before your first disbursement can be delivered. This process must be completed no later than 30 days after GlobalGiving disburses grant funds to the bank account you provided. If this step is not completed within that time frame, the funds will be returned to GlobalGiving. Your organization will only need to complete this process once, although StoneX may request additional documentation during subsequent disbursements.
When your organization receives its first GlobalGiving disbursement, StoneX’s local office, INTL FCStone Banco de Câmbio SA, will reach out to your organization’s disbursement contact to share instructions on how to complete the setup process. For this reason, please make sure your organization’s disbursement contact is up to date. You may update your organization’s contact information at any time by following the steps described here.
Documents required during the setup process:
Your organization will be asked to provide the following documentation to INTL FCStone Banco de Câmbio SA:
- A notarized copy of your organization’s articles of association, social contract, or last consolidated contractual change archived at the Board of Trade or Registry Office.
- A copy of your organization’s legal representatives’ IDs (may include: ID, Social Security Number, or Passport). IDs must be issued no more than ten years ago.
- A copy of your organization’s balance sheet and income statement for the last tax year. This copy must be signed by your organization’s accountant and legal representative. If your organization is part of Simples Nacional, please submit DEFIS or DASN-SIMEI, the last three DAS invoices, and their respective proof of payment instead.
- A copy of your organization’s financial statements for the last 12 months. This copy must be signed by your organization's accountant and legal representative. If your organization is part of Simples Nacional, please submit the Documento Arrecadatório do Simples Nacional instead.
- If applicable, proof of power of attorney must be provided. INTL FCStone Banco de Câmbio SA requires a notarized copy of the power of attorney document granting specific authority to sign contracts and other foreign exchange documents.
- If applicable, organizations with foreign shareholders must provide their articles of association, a complete organizational chart, board of directors list and identification of ultimate beneficiaries of the shareholding structure.
- If applicable, organizations engaged in national partnerships must provide their articles of incorporation, a copy of legal representatives’ IDs, and identification of ultimate beneficiaries of the shareholding structure. IDs must be issued no more than 10 years ago.
- Other supporting documentation, as required.
To initiate the setup process proactively:
Your organization may begin the setup process prior to receiving your first GlobalGiving disbursement, if desired. To start the setup process proactively, follow the below steps:
- Access INTL FCStone Banco de Câmbio SA’s website (https://banco.stonex.com/).
- Click “Start Your Registration” at the top right corner of the page.
- Provide or upload the required information and documentation. Submit the form to INTL FCStone Banco de Câmbio SA for review.
- INTL FCStone Banco de Câmbio SA will reach out to request additional information or to share the next steps.
Local language support during the setup process:
Changing your disbursement preferences:
Your organization may change your preferred GlobalGiving disbursement method at any time. Your organization’s disbursement contact may update your disbursement preferences by following these steps:
- Login to your GlobalGiving account.
- Click on the circle in the upper-right-hand corner and then click on 'My Dashboard'.
- Click on “Edit Org Info” in green at the top left of the page.
- Click on the second tab, labeled "Disbursement Info".
- Change your preferred disbursement method and click “Submit.”
- Your submission will be sent to GlobalGIving for review and approval.
Please note: your option of disbursement method may be limited by your bank account currency. If your bank account currency is USD, you will only be able to choose wire transfer as a disbursement method.